Anatomy of a Birthday Evening

"Libby! Come on! We're goin' on a roadtrip!"


"Where are we goin', Mama?"


"We're going to Nana and Bobo's."

"Why, Mama?"



"'Cause Bobo's cookin' us a steak, Libs."

"I love you, Mama."


"Let's try to keep it 'tween the twitches, Libs."

"We're here!"


"Mmmm, salad."


"Mmmmmmm...Steak! Baked Potato! Cheddarwurst! Bread! I'm in heaven!"

"Burp."

Later that evening back at home...

Ring Ring "It's BFF calling to wish me Happy Birthday!"


"I think I need a cookie, Libs."

"I give you a pedicure for your birthday, Mama!"


"Ooo, Ghost Hunters is on. Let's see what Grant and the gang find this week."


"That was good. What's that? Fact or Faked is back? What a lovely birthday present, Syfy!"


"I'm tired, Mama. Let's record it and go to bed."

"Night, night, Libs. I'm just going to read in bed for a while. Love you."


Hehehehe

And YES! I was actually driving while taking those first few shots. Fortunately I live on a sparsly traveled road and I only nearly steered into the ditch twice. '-)

Comments

JenMarie said…
Fun! Story telling with pictures! :)
Jana said…
hehehe I'm just feelin' silly today. ;-)
Aunt B said…
Love it, Jana!!
Heather said…
I could have sworn I commented on this post. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday evening!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today