Furry Princess


This is what trying to make my bed looks like at my house. My "little helper" ain't so much of a help.

And no, I haven't switched back to a red comforter. This is just the red fleece blanket I've been keeping at the foot of my bed this winter. It's nice and cozy. As soon as I spread it out to fold it nice and neat, Princess Pain in the Fluffy Butt made herself at home.

But ain't she perty?


Comments

Aunt B said…
She's very purty, Jana, and red is definitely her colour!
Heather said…
Yeah, pets are good that way. I know I always had that problem with Squeaky. She could be in another room, but as soon as I started to strip the bed...there she was!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today