Not Feelin' It

I had a great weekend and I'll recap it tomorrow. Just--today--I'm not feelin' it. Call it Monday Blues, call it frustration with other people, call it Pouty Jana Day but I'm just not in the mood to cheerfully recount my lovely weekend. So instead, I'm leaving y'all with this...

http://www.ihasahotdog.com

Comments

Heather said…
Hey! No bad moods allowed on the first full day od spring! (And this is coming from she who barely got four hours of sleep last night...yup, I'm really starting to drag.)
Jana said…
Well, I woke up in a good mood. Just otherpeople *mentally glares at office meanie* killed it about 3hrs into the workday.

Hope you get better sleeps tonight!
Heather said…
Bad coworker! Bad, bad! My work day was a really long one, but at least I was mostly on my own today. AND! Dah Boss is gone the rest of the week. Bonus! *G*
Jana said…
Color me jealous! ;-)
JenMarie said…
Hope your day gets better!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today