Spring Done Sprung

Libby is a difficult supermodel to work with. She refuses to look at the camera, for one.



For another, she said I don't pay her enough to take direction while sitting in weeds almost as tall as she is.


Can't say that I blame her. I don't like sitting in the weeds either. But the weather sure is nice.



Guess I'm gonna hafta get the weedeater out. And maybe make Daddy some jalepeno poppers to sweet talk into unleashing the lawn tractor on all that green stuff.

Comments

JenMarie said…
Do you make Ree's recipe? If not, please post!
Jana said…
lol, Yeah, I make Ree's recipe. It's really good (and hot!) and Daddy can be totally bought with them. ;-)

I'm thinking of experimenting with some other flavors or other peppers/veggies with the cream cheese and bacon. I already use the cream cheese mixture to stuff mushrooms (remove stems from white button mushrooms, fill with cream cheese mixture and bake at 350 until cheese is slightly brown on top)...and they're to die for. :-D
Heather said…
Hey! You have...grass. And it's green. And not the kind my new neighbors apparently like to smoke. Color me jealous. The lawn here started to turn green a week or so ago when it was in the 50s, but now it's turned cold again. I even heard them whispering the "S" word again for Friday. I thought it was spring??
Jana said…
Ooo, your new neighbors sound like fun. lol

I've got an overabundance of green stuff...mostly weeds. I'd gladly send you some of it! ;-)

It turn off cool here, too. Not cold, but the air definitely has a bite to it. Supposed to be warmer this weekend, though. Hope ya'll don't get anymore of that "s" word.
Heather said…
Yeah, the boys next door are a real riot (not!). Here's hoping the weather warms up again soon for both of us!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today