Mini-Rant Tuesday Edition

Okay, for the record I have NOT memorized every book we have in our collection. Just because I am "in charge" of the book collection does not render me the superhero ablity to pull books outta my butt. AND we have an on-line catalog for a reason, people.

Now, having said that "out loud" I feel a little better.

Never mind me. Talk amongst yourselves. I'm just going to sit over here and hum quietly to myself.

Comments

Heather said…
*Gasp*

You mean you don't know every title ever printed, as well as who they are by, when they were published and where they are shelved? Hmph! Some librarian you are! :-D
Jana said…
LOL Yeah, I know, right? I should be dragged into the stacks and..booked? Yanno, instead of stoned? ;-)
JenMarie said…
Book 'em Dano! hehe

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today