A Hole in Mah Shorts

Because I'm all about sharing and apparently have no shame...


No, I'm not hitchhiking in my living room.


I just happened to have walked a hole in my walking shorts. *sigh*

This is what happens to gals with fat thighs. They rub holes in the thighs of their britches. This pair took a few years to do though I suspect the last year or so of regular walking use may have done the trick. I just noticed yesterday, though, when I was gettin' dressed for a mile with Leslie Sansone. (Three days last week and two days so far this week! Woot woot!) Sad.

Now I gotta buy new shorts. I have some athletic type capris but another thing that fat thighs do is cause jersey capris to "ride" which is not anywhere near my definition of fun. So. New shorts it is. Too bad I just deleted a really good coupon to "Just My Size" yesterday.

Bein' a big gal is no fun.

Except when it involves caramel heath bar brownies from Starbucks. Not that I've eaten one today or anything. 0:-)

Comments

Heather said…
Step AWAY from the brownies (unless you intend to share).
Jana said…
I only bought one and shared it with Mama. Now I want more and can't find an adequate recipe. Darn Starbucks!!
JenMarie said…
See, that just means that you're a walkin' machine! Go Jana, Go Jana!
*woot woot*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today