Petunia Update


It's Petunia's Gone Wild over here in the hill country. That one little petunia plant that spontaneously rebirthed itself is just bloomin' its little heart out.  It still looks oddly lonesome all by itself. If I hadn't spent all my "disposable income" (all $10 of it) on lattes and frappacinos I'd go ahead and buy some more petunias to give him some company.

However, I did borrow from savings and bought some azalea bushes. Four, to be exact. Then Mama gave me a fifth one. The co-op was running a special on azaleas last week--four for $7.50. We couldn't pass that up.



Mama came over last night and helped me set them out. Once I get my act together and take some photos I'll post 'em. Because I know ya'll are just DYING to see where I planted those puppies.

Edited to add: A special Tuesday edition of Kessler County Chronicles is up. Tune in tomorrow for another episode on it's regular day. :)

Comments

Heather said…
Hey, at least that one bloom now has friends so it doens't look quite as lonely as it used to.

BTW, blogger is still being pissy. Grrr...
Jana said…
Yeah, Blogger tried to keep me from posting photos yesterday but I'm a persistent PITA and hasseled it till it gave up. ;-)
JenMarie said…
Pretty. Azaleas can really go wild! My sister lives in Bainbridge, GA near Cairo, GA and she has a WALL of azaleas that she trims down every year. :) They're gorgeous.
Jana said…
The house Sis1 and BIL had before they moved to Bama had azaleas like your sister's. The entire front of their house had a wall of them. Come spring their house was the prettiest in their neighborhood. lol

I'm hoping mine does the whole "wall" thing. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today