No Reveal Yet

I had intended on revealing my little super secret project today. I did finish it this weekend amid all the chaos of out of town family and partying and all that.  However, we've had network issues all day and just got internet access back about an hour ago. Since I had a few things to catch up on I don't have time to post the reveal with all the details I want to share with it.

I do, however, have time to share a teaser photo...


Can you guess what I might have been doing? ;-)

Comments

Heather said…
Did you get a new entertainment center?
Jana said…
That's my clever little "parts" containment. And...Ding ding ding! Heather, you got it right. I did get a new entertainment center. See the next post for the details. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today