Quickie

Slammed at work this week, I am.  Actually, I'm slammed at work AND home. Been workin' my booty off on a scrapbook-ish project on my aunt's behalf for Paw-Paw H. It's due Saturday. I'm only four pages in a 20 page book. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, ponder this. You know how sometimes you go into a room for a specific purpose only to forget what it was you went in there for? (If you're unfamiliar with this phenomenon, consider yourself lucky.) Well, that happened to me this morning before I left home for work. I JUST NOW remembered what it was I went in there for. *sigh* Oh well.

Cio for now!

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL - hope it wasn't something you needed for work!
Jana said…
LOL No, worse. I was supposed to call in a refill on my prescription so I could pick it up while in Wal-Mart after work yesterday. So that means I now must go BACK there today or tomorrow. NOT on my list of favorite things to do. *sigh*
Heather said…
Ah, that does suck. Hope you can get and out fast!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today