The Third

You know how they say death and bad things come in three's? Well, my recent financial headaches have probably found a third. And this time its ME that's defective and need repair.

Went to dentist yesterday for regular cleaning and described some pain I've been having with a couple of teeth. Did x-rays and couldn't find anything conclusive but they suspect that the roots are dying. So Tuesday I have an appointment with a specialist to see if this means I'm to have a couple root canals. Gah!

Meanwhile, he gave me scrip for antibiotic in case there's an infection. I haven't filled it yet because it was 4:30 before I got finished with the cleaning and did not want to go wait at the pharmacy.

And how sad is it that I'm more stressed out about the COST of any possible root canals than I am about the actual root canal???

Comments

Heather said…
Ouch! Can't say i envy you at this moment. Here's hoping things get better as the month comes to an end!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today