Tragic

One of my co-workers' sisters died this weekend. She was only 23. Tragic.

I didn't know the girl other than by stories my co-worker told. My co-worker--like me--has two sisters. And like me, she's close to both of them. I can't imagine the agony losing one of them must be. I don't want to imagine the agony.

For as much as my sisters may drive me crazy at times, losing one would be more painful than losing a body part. I may could learn to function without a foot or an arm but I'd NEVER learn to ever truly function without my sisters. My sisters are my best friends. They keep me sane and grounded. They, unlike no other, make me feel a part of something amazing.

They are as much a part of me as my soul is. To lose one...it doesn' bear thinking about.

So my thoughts, prayers and sympathy to my co-worker in this tragic time. May her sister's soul be at rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today