Apparently I...
...can not walk and carry coffee at the same time. Dribbled coffee all down the hallway at work. But if anyone asks, it wasn't me! Pay no attention to the dark stains on my shirt.
...am not good at making jokes on email. Sis1 totally took me seriously when I told her I'd be furious at her if she didn't spend the weekend with me. Even though I told her I was just kidding. And even though she knows it drives me nuts when she spends weekends at my house.
...give good cookie. Lyssa told her mama that "Aunt Jana can make me some more M&M cookies for my birfday," when asked what food she wants at her party tomorrow. So. Guess what I'll be doing tonight.
...get too expressive about food. D just laughed at me for describing a cookie as not being as "brown sugary" as another cookie. Brown sugary is totally a food description, right?
...read too many food blogs. My recipe printout drawer is overflowing. Even though I really only read three food blogs. :-|
...need to find a new soul soothing hobby. My pants, they are getting tight. And my scale screamed obscenities at me this morning. Scared the bejebees out of me. I didn't realize it was a talking scale. Or was that ME screaming???
...am horrible at taking my own advice. I keep telling me that I need to get back to working with my walking DVD's but I've been telling me that for a month. Those DVD's have not seen the light of day yet. Oy.
...am not good at making jokes on email. Sis1 totally took me seriously when I told her I'd be furious at her if she didn't spend the weekend with me. Even though I told her I was just kidding. And even though she knows it drives me nuts when she spends weekends at my house.
...give good cookie. Lyssa told her mama that "Aunt Jana can make me some more M&M cookies for my birfday," when asked what food she wants at her party tomorrow. So. Guess what I'll be doing tonight.
...get too expressive about food. D just laughed at me for describing a cookie as not being as "brown sugary" as another cookie. Brown sugary is totally a food description, right?
...read too many food blogs. My recipe printout drawer is overflowing. Even though I really only read three food blogs. :-|
...need to find a new soul soothing hobby. My pants, they are getting tight. And my scale screamed obscenities at me this morning. Scared the bejebees out of me. I didn't realize it was a talking scale. Or was that ME screaming???
...am horrible at taking my own advice. I keep telling me that I need to get back to working with my walking DVD's but I've been telling me that for a month. Those DVD's have not seen the light of day yet. Oy.
Comments
We've had rain off and on again today, so have only walked a couple blocks. It's supposed to clear out by this evening but, well... There's a football game on tonight. Must set priorities. ;)
It helps when you can bake cookies and take them somewhere, like work or family. That way you only eat a few. My kids clean my baking successess out so I don't have it sitting around. The failures hit the trash. :)
LOL on the brown sugary. Hubby and I decided that the M&M cookie from How Sweet It Is is too sweet, but also also needs aa higher brown sugar ratio. :) That's a ratio I can do business with.
Also, I cry a little inside whenever I have to give cookies away. ;-)