A lil' bit dizzy
I went to visit a bloodsucker this morning. Also known as the lab nurse aka Nurse Bloodsucker. Ugh. She pricked my finger first. My right index finger. Does she not know that it is the most painful place to prick a finger? Mama always pricks her left middle finger to check her blood sugar. Not Nurse Bloodsucker! At least she gave me good news. My fasting blood sugar was 77 which is fan-friggin-tastic!! Being that the folks--both parents!--are diabetic, I really hafta watch out for that nasty piece of business. So far, so good though.
Anyhoo, after she killed my finger, Nurse Bloodsucker then jabbed a needle into my arm and drained me. But at least this time she got a vein on the first try, didn't blow out the vein and barely left a mark. What she did leave was this intense wooziness that even a trip to McD's for breakfast hasn't cured yet. I think. She took. Too much. *thud*
After all this I have concluded that I could never date a vampire. I know the vampires of the world will be heartbroken and devastated to hear this. Heck, I am devastated to realize this. Aiden, I hardly knew ye.
I suppose that's okay, though anyhow. I actually seem to have more of a thing for werewolves. Why hello, Josh.
Anyhoo, after she killed my finger, Nurse Bloodsucker then jabbed a needle into my arm and drained me. But at least this time she got a vein on the first try, didn't blow out the vein and barely left a mark. What she did leave was this intense wooziness that even a trip to McD's for breakfast hasn't cured yet. I think. She took. Too much. *thud*
After all this I have concluded that I could never date a vampire. I know the vampires of the world will be heartbroken and devastated to hear this. Heck, I am devastated to realize this. Aiden, I hardly knew ye.
I suppose that's okay, though anyhow. I actually seem to have more of a thing for werewolves. Why hello, Josh.
Comments