Alyssa: Budding Photographer

The littlest baby girl loves the camera. This is some of her work taken back in August. She's photography genius, right? :-D



Our feet. And my sexy fat calf. Contain your jealousy. And your vomit.
 
I'm not really mentally impaired. I just act like it.

Bobo is SWEATY. Grilling outdoors in August will do that. But we needed documentation.
Also, Lyssa is the only person alive who can get away with photographing her Bobo.


The entertainment center I dreamed crashed down.

Nana who I apparently inherited my mentally impaired-ness from.

Efan at the table.

Nana carrying a plate. Love the artistic "looking up" technique she used.


Me, my belly and Libby.

Okay, so I took this one. It was the only way I could get my camera back from her.
I'll be acting as her booking agent for anyone interested in hiring a pint-sized photographer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today