Shrooms
So, Saturday morning after I got back from town and finished breakfast (yes, I'm still indulging in Sonic breakfasts) I took the DP out for her "poop walk". While we were making tracks all over the yard, I noticed a strange new "breed" of mushrooms littering my yard. Actually, they're "clumping" all over my yard.
I know ya'll probably don't care about mushrooms or my yard but I thought they were interesting. And since it's my blog I decided to take pictures to share with you! No, no. Don't thank me.
They clump against tree stumps...
They clump in bouquets...
Small clumps...
Black clumps...
Heck, they even clump in formation!
Then there was this one lone green-ish one all on it's lonesome.
Sad.
That's it for the 'Shrooms but I'll be back tomorrow with more yard finds! Please. Contain your excitement. ;-)
I know ya'll probably don't care about mushrooms or my yard but I thought they were interesting. And since it's my blog I decided to take pictures to share with you! No, no. Don't thank me.
They clump against tree stumps...
They clump in bouquets...
Small clumps...
Black clumps...
Heck, they even clump in formation!
![]() |
| See the triangle?? |
Sad.
That's it for the 'Shrooms but I'll be back tomorrow with more yard finds! Please. Contain your excitement. ;-)






Comments