Feliz Navi-gone!
It's that time of year again. The last day of the year for me to yammer in ya'lls ears about whatever. Fret, not, though, dear friends. Unlike previous years, I fully intend to scedule a few posts to keep ya'll entertained while I'm away.
But let's get on with it...the year end post.
I can't say that 2011 has been all that terrible. For all the evil in the world and all the natural disasters that occurred, I and those I love most have been extremely blessed. Good health and new "wealth". Sis1 and her family were spared the devestation of the Tuscaloosa tornadoes back in April. All my "babies" have continued to grow up healthy and wonderful. I was able to finish some major projects in the house despite a knee that would have loved to have seen me dead. Paw-paw H. turned 80 and is still kickin' despite a recent galbladder surgery. I have not lost my mind. Well, not completely, anyway.
Yes, 2011 hasn't been bad at all. Not without it's losses, but nevertheless a not sucky year. It is with that in mind that I look forward to the coming year in hopes that 2012 will be an equally not sucky year and instead full of more blessings than we can stand. That is my prayer for ya'll as well, my friends--A blessed and joyful 2012.
And also? May all your kisses be sloppy and full of tongue!
But let's get on with it...the year end post.
I can't say that 2011 has been all that terrible. For all the evil in the world and all the natural disasters that occurred, I and those I love most have been extremely blessed. Good health and new "wealth". Sis1 and her family were spared the devestation of the Tuscaloosa tornadoes back in April. All my "babies" have continued to grow up healthy and wonderful. I was able to finish some major projects in the house despite a knee that would have loved to have seen me dead. Paw-paw H. turned 80 and is still kickin' despite a recent galbladder surgery. I have not lost my mind. Well, not completely, anyway.
Yes, 2011 hasn't been bad at all. Not without it's losses, but nevertheless a not sucky year. It is with that in mind that I look forward to the coming year in hopes that 2012 will be an equally not sucky year and instead full of more blessings than we can stand. That is my prayer for ya'll as well, my friends--A blessed and joyful 2012.
And also? May all your kisses be sloppy and full of tongue!
![]() |
| Merry Christmas!!! |

Comments
Merry Christmas!