For the Birds


I purchased these two birdhouses for the sisters when Mama and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby. The one on the left went to Sis2 and the one on the right, went to Sis1.  You may not can tell, but I altered the one on the right. It used to look like this:


But Sis1 is getting away from burgandy so I just panted over the burgandy parts with some craft paint. I think I like it.


Sis2's has a neat feature on it...


It opens up in the back! I can see me using it as a bank, of sorts. I have a rule that when I come across a dollar bill in my wallet, it gets tucked away in a "fun money jar". But wouldn't it be neat to stuff it in a birdhouse instead? You know, if you don't intend to actually stick the thing outside. ;-)

I'll let you know when I get back "in office" if the sisters liked them.

Comments

Heather said…
Cute! Interesting that only one of them opens in the back. Hope they liked them!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today