You done yet?

Christmas shopping, that is.


When the above photo was taken, I thought I only had one gift left to purchase--BIL's. He's hard to shop for so I decided to pick him up some gormet cheese straws at a local gift shop. Easy peasy.

But then, when I got ready to wrap Mama's (the scarf, two sets of gloves and the mini-umbrella) I decided that it looked rather skimpy in comparison to Daddy's. (The Skil Power cutter.) So Monday evening, after work, Mama and I popped in to Wal-Mart to pick up Granny's gift and while Mama was doing that, I picked out a new pea coat for her. It's double breasted and a soft gray fabric. I didn't snap of photo of it, unfortunately, but trust me--it's nice. And it was on sale. When she saw me with the bag, I told her it was a sweater I'd bought for myself. hehehe

The rest of the stuff pictured are for adorable toddlers in my life. Except for that wooden plane pieces and the bear claw tool. The plane is for BIL the bear claw is a back scratcher I got for Daddy. I hafta get 'em a gag or it just wouldn't be Christmas.

Everything else I've bought had already been wrapped and placed beneath the tree. So now? I'm officially DONE.

Happy Christmas Eve!

Comments

Heather said…
Hope everyone likes and appreciated their gifts, and that you all had a good Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today