A Purple Tree

Okay, I'm not done with Christmas just yet. I forgot to post these...





I provided the stuff but she decorated it all by herself.

Sis2 said Lyssa wanted to keep it up forever but went along with it when Sis2 told her she could move her BIG GIFT into that corner.

What was her BIG GIFT?


Her own salon, of course.

Comments

Heather said…
Aww...I don't think she liked it. ;-)
JenMarie said…
How cute! My daughter had a little plastic pink one. It wasn't this big, but had a drawer and a mirror with star shaped lights. For 'make up and hair'. Just a little tabletop, mirror and stool. She LOVED it. I think I found it at a garage sale or something. :)

I forgot to take a picture of my daughter's tree! :( But if she sees this one, she'll think she needs a little tree skirt, too...

Maybe I can stitch one up next year!
Jana said…
Santa brough both she and Efan a BIG GIFT and then a few small ones. Efans BIG GIFT was a little desk. I didn't get a picture of it because he was taking a nap while we were there.

I got Lyssa's little tree skirt at Hobby Lobby for just a couple bucks. They had everything half off the first week of December. But I bet you could whip up your girl a tree skirt no problem. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today