Because I have nothing interesting to blog about and because I am silly enough to photograph my night time lunch packing work...
First assemble all the players in this drama. It's 9:30 and dragging all the junk out onto the counter will save you time and keep you organized.
 |
| Deli sliced pepperocini, parmesan cheese, wish bone reduced fat ranch salad dressing, bag of romain salad mix, various containers, Borden pepperjack sliced cheese, measuring spoons, container of roasted chicken breast and a sandwhich box with one slice of bread. |
Also make sure your counter is as cluttered with appliances as it can possibly be. Also, show off your bananas and your motivational Valentine's Day card. (Thanks, Trixie!)
First, slice up some of the roasted chicken breast and pack it in a small container. But don't take a picture of it because apparently this part isn't crucial.
Then measure out your parm and bacon bits (real, please!) into a small container of their own.
 |
| I don't care if it's in a can. I love this stuff. |
 |
| Parmesan meet bacon bits. You're welcome. |
Next, assemble your salad and pepperocini in yet another container.
 |
| And add some cucumber that you forgot to assemble earlier. |
 |
| But leave out the nasty stalky parts of the romaine. Nobody needs to eat that mess. |
As you pack your containers, start stackin'...
 |
| Stackin' is crucial to my self-esteem. |
Finally, grab your Wishbone and measure out two tablespoons of the creamy deliciousness into the small little container you saved from a take out meal months ago.
 |
| This wee container once held the butter from my take out baked potato. I'm brilliant for saving it. |
And voila! You've got a full stack!
 |
| From bottom: Bread, cheese, salad, chicken, parm and bacon, salad dressing. |
Then it's a simple matter of carefully stuffing all your cartons in your lunch bag...
 |
| Bread and cheese on top since I toast my bread to melt the cheese first! I put my thinkin' cap on for that one! |
And you're done!
 |
| My cute $5 on clearance little plaid lunch bag. Don't be hatin' cause I'm stylin'. |
Stuff that baby in the fridge, take the devil pup out one last time and it's off to sleepytown!
Nighty night!
Wait, you don't
have a devil pup? Dude, you are SO missin' out!
Comments
If there's one thing fat girls know, it's how to prepare food in a way that's completely enjoyable. ;-)
While it does take a lot of effort and gets tedious at times when I'm tired and ready for bed, anything that's worth having/eating/doing takes a bit of effort. That's always been my experience anyway.