Spring Done Sprung

Though the calendar would have one believe that spring didn't arrive until today, I think Mother Nature had a few laughs about that. Spring sprung here a couple of weeks ago. Actually, it started in February with the blooming of daffodils, Japanese Magnolias and a few other plants. But now? Everything is in full bloom. The trees are all lush and green again. And I don't even wanna talk about the grass.

I'll let Libby do that.






Anybody wanna come mow? My lawn guy is too busy playing delivery guy and drink coffee with his mama guy to fire up the mower on my shaggy disaster of a yard. With what I pay him...

Oh wait. That's right. He does it for free! Except when he does it for cookies.

Guess I'll be waiting on his terms, then.

At least Libby doesn't seem to mind!




Comments

JenMarie said…
Beautiful! Sure does make you happy for SPring...

BTW, maybe this nice weather will get your writing skeeeels back... I could use a little Kessler County stories!
Jana said…
Girl, I've been trying to get my writing mojo back but so far I got nuthin'. Here's to hoping, though.
Heather said…
The grass is starting to green up here, and we're seeing the first crocus and daffodils--at least a good month early. The average temp this time of year is 44F. Today? 81! We've set new record highs six of the last seven days. It does not make me look forward to July!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today