Today I am...

...thirty-three.

...still 243 pounds and okay with that.

...actually at my sister's house enjoying some fun with toddlers and spinach artichoke dip. (I wrote this yesterday and scheduled it for today! Evil genius!)

...happy to be where I am in life. No regrets. No "I thought I'd be ________ by now."

Today I am learning to be healthy, joyful and full of the Spirit. (Capitol "S" intentional.)



A few things to note about that picture...

* I took that on Wednesday night when I was actually still thirty-two. I look TOTALLY different now.
   
* I'm actually wearing my nightgown in that there pic.

*I may have the shoulders of a linebacker, three extra chins and some splotchy as all heck skin but I am totally rockin' that hair, man.

So. Yeah. Today I am thirty-three. Three years into my thirties. Funny, other than some wacked out knees and twenty extra pounds, I still feel the same as I did at twenty-three.

Either I've always been an old soul or I'm still wildly immature.

No comments from the peanut gallery, please. ;-)

Happy Friday to ya'll! Be safe wherever you are.

Comments

Aunt B said…
Happy Birthday, hon! Hope you're having a wonderful day. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Heather said…
Happy Birthday, Jana! I hope you enjoyed your day off. I was going to send an email (wink), but knew you wouldn't be in to see it yesterday. Afterall, you deserve "pressies" same as Trish adn margie. Maybe Monday, hehe...
JenMarie said…
Happy Birthday!!!

Love the hair! Long and wavy, pretty!
Jana said…
Thanks, ladies! Tons of birthday pictures coming up soon. heheheh
Heather said…
You taking the week off??
Jana said…
I'm at work, just this week has been...Gah! Super busy. Playing catch up from two days off, plus revival at church Mon-Wed...I've been working on my birthday post for two days just haven't been able to finish it. Fingers crossed for today. LOL
Bridget Locke said…
I am sooo sorry I'm late, but wishing you a belated birthday! Ironically, I do have a gift for you. I know, I know. I'm sending it to you here in a sec. Gotta love ecards, right? :P

Love ya, girl! Seems like we've known each other forever, yeah? :)
Jana said…
Hey Bridget! :)

No worries. I know you're super busy. Glad you stopped by! I miss hearing from you. (((hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today