Rumor has it that Blogger has screwed up the ease of use for posting photos and other content. I haven't been on here in a few days so I'm testing it out to see how frustrated I need to be. So, here's some random pics from my photo files. :)
Hmmm...seems the same to me...
Comments
If you're just posting a column of pics, it's not quite as frustrating -- although, when I was playing with it Saturday night it WAS taking 3-4 times longer than previously to upload photos.
My biggest complaint comes when trying to post more than one pic to a row, as I do for my "Recently Read" posts. You know how I do four rows of three books each? Yeah...apparently I cannot do that anymore.
There used to be FOUR alignment options: none, left, center, right. 'None' is no longer an option, and that's what I need for my RR posts. I even tried going into the html and removing alignment functions, and it was still screwing up my posts. Plus the whole three times longer issue.
I also do not like that they have reversed the order photos post. They used to load bottom to top, now it's top to bottom, which was also screwing me up Saturday night.
(Okay, I just did a test draft with the high speed internet at work, and it was taking longer than it used to from here, too. Grrr...)
I haven't noticed any difference in the amount of time it takes to load, either. Some days it does seem slower than others but that seems fairly normal to me.