Bunch o' weirdos...


E, L, Me, A and DD
 Do I have the most beautiful and wacky cool friends in all the land or what? :-D

We were mugging for the wacky photobooth Friday at Staff Appreciation Day (SAD)...the one day each year all the staff all over campus get free food, fun and a couple or three (sometimes four) hours to chillax and be total goofs.

This pic ended up on the university's website as well as the their facebook page. So we're, like, totes famous now.

Also? I so wanted to take my hat home with me. Wonder where I can find one?

Also, also? I hope nobody at staff day had lice...because then we'd ALL have it.

And another also? I don't think very many fellas went for the photobooth. Dudes are so lame.

And one last also? I want one of these photobooths at my house. Just because.

Comments

JenMarie said…
At my cousin's wedding, my Aunt & Uncle had one of those small photo booths set up. The ones that print out the 3-4 photo strips? They had a rack of hats, glasses, scarves, etc... for dressing up and photo taking. You left a copy for the bride and groom and took a copy with you as a keepsake.
Best idea, ever! Can you imagine the fun pics?!

Yep, totes famous! Rock on!
Heather said…
Totes famous?? *Cringe* What kind of English is that, Miss Jana?

Glad you had fun with your friends!
Jana said…
Jen~If I ever marry, I'm absolutely going to have one of these. It was so much fun. The booth at work printed out four strips of three shots and had the event and date at the bottom. The pic here is just one that the university photographer peeked in the booth and took.

Heather~It's apparently popular English. I read it on blogs and hear it on television all the time. Get with the program, girly. lol

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today