Highs and Lows
Highs:
1.) Got the clogged drain in my heat pump repaired last night. Finally.
2.) I was calm, cool and collected during the repairs.
3.) I had lunch with my friends I haven't seen all week.
4.) I get to see/spend time with my babies tomorrow. All three of them!
5.) I lost another pound without really trying.
6.) Yesterday I completed and turned in my unexpected ASAP project/report that gave me a super tension headache Monday.
7.) I called BFF last night and we talked for an hour.
8.) I have an extra $10 in my checking account that I wasn't expecting.
9.) I finally got all the towels unloaded and folded yesterday in time for more laundry this weekend.
10.) The walk to the post office this morning wasn't unbearably hot.
Lows:
1.) The girls' night out I had planned with my sisters got cancelled last minute. I may never make plans with them again.
2.) Had a momentary fighting tears woe-is-me-fest this morning at the reference desk.
3.) HPH did not facilitate the repairs on my heat pump drain--he sent one of his minions.
4.) The minion was cute (looked like Leo on Charmed!) but married.
5.) The hamburger patties on my BK Stacker were so small I mostly ate bread. Seriously.
6.) I went to Chick-fil-A on my way back from the post office this morning and they had already stopped serving Chicken Biscuits. *sob* They had moved on to lunch! At 10:30!
7.) My deodorant has stopped working.
8.) I spent that extra $10 on a latte and scone at Starbucks because Chick-fil-A was no longer serving chicken biscuits.
9.) I got my other big report back that I'd worked on for the last two weeks and it needs revisions.
10.) I'm still a little depressed and this time for sure it's not PMS.
1.) Got the clogged drain in my heat pump repaired last night. Finally.
2.) I was calm, cool and collected during the repairs.
3.) I had lunch with my friends I haven't seen all week.
4.) I get to see/spend time with my babies tomorrow. All three of them!
5.) I lost another pound without really trying.
6.) Yesterday I completed and turned in my unexpected ASAP project/report that gave me a super tension headache Monday.
7.) I called BFF last night and we talked for an hour.
8.) I have an extra $10 in my checking account that I wasn't expecting.
9.) I finally got all the towels unloaded and folded yesterday in time for more laundry this weekend.
10.) The walk to the post office this morning wasn't unbearably hot.
Lows:
1.) The girls' night out I had planned with my sisters got cancelled last minute. I may never make plans with them again.
2.) Had a momentary fighting tears woe-is-me-fest this morning at the reference desk.
3.) HPH did not facilitate the repairs on my heat pump drain--he sent one of his minions.
4.) The minion was cute (looked like Leo on Charmed!) but married.
5.) The hamburger patties on my BK Stacker were so small I mostly ate bread. Seriously.
6.) I went to Chick-fil-A on my way back from the post office this morning and they had already stopped serving Chicken Biscuits. *sob* They had moved on to lunch! At 10:30!
7.) My deodorant has stopped working.
8.) I spent that extra $10 on a latte and scone at Starbucks because Chick-fil-A was no longer serving chicken biscuits.
9.) I got my other big report back that I'd worked on for the last two weeks and it needs revisions.
10.) I'm still a little depressed and this time for sure it's not PMS.
Comments