My Six-Year-Old
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! After a little hint and no other guesses, anyway. haha Congrats, Heather. ;-)
Yep. My fluffy little Devil Pup turned six on June 26. I didn't actually celebrate her birthday on her actual birthday since Emmy and I had our big day out and about that day. But since she got cake anyway, she didn't much mind waiting until Friday.
She couldn't believe she got to eat a whole cupcake by herself, though, she wasn't impressed that I set the thing on fire first. lol I didn't feel too badly about letting her have a whole cupcake since it was a lightened up carrot cake. It's practically a health food! See them chunks of carrots?
One less plate to wash! haha
Nothin' makes a mama's heart melt like a happy child. :-D
So, Trix, lemme know if you want the Weiner book or if you'd rather have something else. ;-)
Yep. My fluffy little Devil Pup turned six on June 26. I didn't actually celebrate her birthday on her actual birthday since Emmy and I had our big day out and about that day. But since she got cake anyway, she didn't much mind waiting until Friday.
She couldn't believe she got to eat a whole cupcake by herself, though, she wasn't impressed that I set the thing on fire first. lol I didn't feel too badly about letting her have a whole cupcake since it was a lightened up carrot cake. It's practically a health food! See them chunks of carrots?
One less plate to wash! haha
Nothin' makes a mama's heart melt like a happy child. :-D
So, Trix, lemme know if you want the Weiner book or if you'd rather have something else. ;-)




Comments