Today...
...work started off with an hour and a half "discussion" with the other coordinator. I do not do "intelligent" at 7:30 in the morning.
...I "intelligently" talked my way into a new project. This is what happens when work conversations happen at 7:30 in the morning.
...I was so stressed by the conversation that I indulged in a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks AND a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A. BAD JANA.
...I weighed this morning and had lost a pound. Betcha I've already gained it back. :(
...I spilled water all over the table at lunch. Soaked about four magazines and my pride.
...is moving way too slowly. I want to be at home with the Devil Pup where I'm safe from pseudo intelligent conversations, new projects, lattes and humiliation.
...I "intelligently" talked my way into a new project. This is what happens when work conversations happen at 7:30 in the morning.
...I was so stressed by the conversation that I indulged in a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks AND a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-A. BAD JANA.
...I weighed this morning and had lost a pound. Betcha I've already gained it back. :(
...I spilled water all over the table at lunch. Soaked about four magazines and my pride.
...is moving way too slowly. I want to be at home with the Devil Pup where I'm safe from pseudo intelligent conversations, new projects, lattes and humiliation.
Comments