The Toddler: Boy Edition
I can't get enough of this boy.
Really. I can't.
BTW, notice who's on his shirt?
Total Spiderman junkie. And he's never even watched the show/cartoon! lol
We played puzzles and tickled and chased and wore him out so completely that he slept for twelve hours straight that night.
Not to mention his afternoon nap. ;)
I can't even believe that vacation was over two weeks ago. I need another one already! I miss this bunch o' weirdos! hehehe
Really. I can't.
BTW, notice who's on his shirt?
Total Spiderman junkie. And he's never even watched the show/cartoon! lol
We played puzzles and tickled and chased and wore him out so completely that he slept for twelve hours straight that night.
Not to mention his afternoon nap. ;)
I can't even believe that vacation was over two weeks ago. I need another one already! I miss this bunch o' weirdos! hehehe
Comments