Tuesday Freak Outs
So, a few things going on in my head/life/world these days.
1.) The drainage pipe in the heat pump is clogged and therefore leaking water everywhere. Currently have three buckets/trashcans beneath the interior unit to catch it all.
2.) I get to see heat pump hottie tonight! *squee*
3.) I'm bouncing between extreme excitement and complete dread. Excitement because, hello. He's a smokin' hottie. Dread because well, I'm uber lame around hot guys. Seriously. Brain + Hot guy=Complete mush. It's not pretty ya'll. So yeah. Stomach in knots.
4.) Unrelated to HPH, just talked to dude at the power company again. He says apparently the work orders got mixed up and it was my NEIGHBOR who had requested a tree to be cut down. So. Yeah. They'll come next week to dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into manageable pieces for me to dispose of.
5) Emailed Mama about it and all she read was the "for me to dispose of it" part and had a complete freak out. Apparently "me"="daddy" to her mind and she was freaking about how it'll take him forever to load that stuff up to dispose of it.
6) I insisted she save any cows for until after we see how much they actually clean up. Also insisted that I'd do any hauling. I depend on Daddy for a lot but if it's something I CAN handle on my own, I'd RATHER handle it on my own. Besides. I know his health limitations. I'm well aware of the fact that he's not as spry as he once was. I may not LIKE yard work/hauling junk but I'm not helpless.
7) In other words, BONFIRE!! haha
8.) Yesterday was rough. On top of my worry over the whole leak thing, I was handed another project that I DO NOT WANT. And it's one of those ASAP projects. And it's way over my head. I was so upset about it that I ended up with a tension headache from hell and got all up in my facebook and twitter statuses about how I was going to go home and scream into my pillow.
9.) Instead, I popped an Advil, cooked supper and watched Disc 2, Season 4 of True Blood. By the time Eric got nekkid, I was all, "Project what???"
10.) Cooking and nude vampires are apparently major stress relievers for me. haha
11.) I just realized that I hadn't yet cleaned up the mess I recently made in the guest room. Must get that done before HPH gets to the house. Also must pick up the panties I left in the middle of my bedroom floor. Not that he has to go into either of those rooms to unclog the drain thing but both rooms are on either side of the unit closet. Like, right up in his face.
12.) I may be lame, but if he's still single I want to put out a "happy homemaker" vibe. Guys respond to that junk, right? You know. Wife material? Ugh. I'm making myself want to puke.
13.) Speaking of puke--I totally want to comment on my childhood crushes facebook photo with this: "Quick. Hold my hair so I can puke." But I can't because it's not something I'd EVER have the guts to say to his face because we're not actually friends in real life. I'd totes say this to any one of you but not to 90% of the people I'm "friends" with on facebook.
14.) The picture he posted was about my university's arch rival which he roots for. Should I comment anyway? And just hope I don't see him or any of his family for a long time? I'm probably over thinking this. That's probably why he and I and 90% of my facebook friends will never be real friends. I'm too lame to just be myself wherever I'm at.
15) Toner's out on the printer. Gotta go order it. Cio!
1.) The drainage pipe in the heat pump is clogged and therefore leaking water everywhere. Currently have three buckets/trashcans beneath the interior unit to catch it all.
2.) I get to see heat pump hottie tonight! *squee*
3.) I'm bouncing between extreme excitement and complete dread. Excitement because, hello. He's a smokin' hottie. Dread because well, I'm uber lame around hot guys. Seriously. Brain + Hot guy=Complete mush. It's not pretty ya'll. So yeah. Stomach in knots.
4.) Unrelated to HPH, just talked to dude at the power company again. He says apparently the work orders got mixed up and it was my NEIGHBOR who had requested a tree to be cut down. So. Yeah. They'll come next week to dispose of the limbs and cut the trunk into manageable pieces for me to dispose of.
5) Emailed Mama about it and all she read was the "for me to dispose of it" part and had a complete freak out. Apparently "me"="daddy" to her mind and she was freaking about how it'll take him forever to load that stuff up to dispose of it.
6) I insisted she save any cows for until after we see how much they actually clean up. Also insisted that I'd do any hauling. I depend on Daddy for a lot but if it's something I CAN handle on my own, I'd RATHER handle it on my own. Besides. I know his health limitations. I'm well aware of the fact that he's not as spry as he once was. I may not LIKE yard work/hauling junk but I'm not helpless.
7) In other words, BONFIRE!! haha
8.) Yesterday was rough. On top of my worry over the whole leak thing, I was handed another project that I DO NOT WANT. And it's one of those ASAP projects. And it's way over my head. I was so upset about it that I ended up with a tension headache from hell and got all up in my facebook and twitter statuses about how I was going to go home and scream into my pillow.
9.) Instead, I popped an Advil, cooked supper and watched Disc 2, Season 4 of True Blood. By the time Eric got nekkid, I was all, "Project what???"
10.) Cooking and nude vampires are apparently major stress relievers for me. haha
11.) I just realized that I hadn't yet cleaned up the mess I recently made in the guest room. Must get that done before HPH gets to the house. Also must pick up the panties I left in the middle of my bedroom floor. Not that he has to go into either of those rooms to unclog the drain thing but both rooms are on either side of the unit closet. Like, right up in his face.
12.) I may be lame, but if he's still single I want to put out a "happy homemaker" vibe. Guys respond to that junk, right? You know. Wife material? Ugh. I'm making myself want to puke.
13.) Speaking of puke--I totally want to comment on my childhood crushes facebook photo with this: "Quick. Hold my hair so I can puke." But I can't because it's not something I'd EVER have the guts to say to his face because we're not actually friends in real life. I'd totes say this to any one of you but not to 90% of the people I'm "friends" with on facebook.
14.) The picture he posted was about my university's arch rival which he roots for. Should I comment anyway? And just hope I don't see him or any of his family for a long time? I'm probably over thinking this. That's probably why he and I and 90% of my facebook friends will never be real friends. I'm too lame to just be myself wherever I'm at.
15) Toner's out on the printer. Gotta go order it. Cio!
Comments
#4... DOH! So apparently no one verified the address or owned up to the mistake when neighbor probably had to recontact them about remving thier tree? *Rolls eyes*
#5... Sheesh, Mom, take a chill pill or three, then reread all of the email. *Rolls eyes again*
#7... YES! But maybe when it cools down a bit, eh?
#8... Aw, sorry to hear that. I hate projects you did not volunteer for, especially if they are out of your field of specialty.
#9... Hehe - that would be the one where Sookie sees him walking down the road, right? K & I really need to finish that season come August.
#14... I'd comment with "GO whatever-my-school-is" - but, that's just me. ;-D
#9 YES. And then he gets naked and goes swimming. And Alcide has to get naked to go find him. Sookie just has no clue how lucky she is. haha