Weekend Highlights
**Visiting with family on a too-hot Saturday.
**Efan to Sis1 who'd been harrassing him about his eating habits: "Stop talking to me. I don't want you to talk to me."
**Homemade icecream with Reese's minis.
**Lyssa to Bobo who'd pulled her into his lap for a snuggle: "But I wanted to snuggle with Aunt Jana, silly Bobo."
**Sis1 to me: "You burp like a man."
**Lyssa to Milo: "You be nice to Libby and don't make her mad."
**Emmy's still an inch shorter than me.
**Lazy Sunday at home alone after church.
**Finishing Jeniffer Weiner's The Next Best Thing. It was a leetle on the slowish side but good nonetheless.
**Longmire on A&E. Yummy Wyoming law men. 'Nuff said.
**Slow cooked country style ribs at 10:30pm.
**Efan to Sis1 who'd been harrassing him about his eating habits: "Stop talking to me. I don't want you to talk to me."
**Homemade icecream with Reese's minis.
**Lyssa to Bobo who'd pulled her into his lap for a snuggle: "But I wanted to snuggle with Aunt Jana, silly Bobo."
**Sis1 to me: "You burp like a man."
**Lyssa to Milo: "You be nice to Libby and don't make her mad."
**Emmy's still an inch shorter than me.
**Lazy Sunday at home alone after church.
**Finishing Jeniffer Weiner's The Next Best Thing. It was a leetle on the slowish side but good nonetheless.
**Longmire on A&E. Yummy Wyoming law men. 'Nuff said.
**Slow cooked country style ribs at 10:30pm.
Comments
Glad you got all moved, though. Hopefully you won't have to do that again for a looooong time.