Front Row Seat!

Lookie what I got in the mail Saturday!


Lyssa's birthday party this year has an Angelina Ballerina theme. I'd never heard of Angelina Ballerina until Sis2 started talking about what Lyssa wanted for her party this year. Apparently it's a popular PBS/Sprout cartoon about a mouse named Angelina who's all up in some ballet junk.

Anyway, I thought this was such a neat and fun idea for party invites that I had to share.

Meanwhile, can ya'll believe the baby girl is turning five?? AND, she started kindergarten today?
I kinda need to sit quietly and cry a little now.

Comments

Aunt B said…
I think that's the neatest invitation ever! Someone is very creative. Wow! Five already!
Heather said…
What? You've never heard of Angelina Ballerina?! I suppose you've never heard of Lily and her purple plastic purse, either? Hehe...that is a really cute and creative invite. Hope you enjoy the party!
Jana said…
Aunt B~My BIL, Goofus, came up with it. He likes to waste time at work. haha

Heather~Nope. Never heard of Lily and her purse, either! I'm so behind! But usually when I'm over at their house we're watching Dora or Thomas. Occasionally we'll watch Olivia.

The party, however, will more than likely be hell. Sis2's MIL is going to be there and she brings misery wherever she goes.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today