Head Explosion

I'd blog about the past few days but I just got my blood pressure down. Well, that is, I'd HAD it down until I (finally) got a particular email reply I'd waited two days for. The thing was so full of BS, the stench of it is stuck in my nose hairs.

Anyway, I can sum up the past three days with two words: People. Suck.

Not that you, dear friends, suck. But most people? Totally suck.

And my mother wonders why I'm a hermit...

Comments

Aunt B said…
((((hugs, Hon))))
Heather said…
Jean-Paul Sarte said it best: Hell is other people. It's one of my favorite quotes for a reason. *g*

Hope your weekend made up for a bad Friday!
Jana said…
That quote is totally true and I love it too. I feel like I need it printed on a t-shirt or something. ;-)
Heather said…
Now I know what to get you for Christmas! :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today