Monday Photo Explosion
Also known as: "I spent Friday afternoon with mah babies and here's what happened."
There was cake. Chawclit cake. "I ready party." Because cake is synonymous with birthday parties.
There were also cookies. Eaten in a way that only a nearly five-year-old could manage.
There was sass.
And him.
And then there was a tea party.
And also drums at tea time. Because boys aren't usually allowed at tea parties so they don't know how to behave.
And then there was this.
And this:
And I went home exhausted and utterly blessed with a good day spent among my favorite peeps.
The end.
;-D
There was cake. Chawclit cake. "I ready party." Because cake is synonymous with birthday parties.
There were also cookies. Eaten in a way that only a nearly five-year-old could manage.
There was sass.
And him.
And then there was a tea party.
And also drums at tea time. Because boys aren't usually allowed at tea parties so they don't know how to behave.
And then there was this.
And this:
And I went home exhausted and utterly blessed with a good day spent among my favorite peeps.
The end.
;-D











Comments