Fall Down Tired
As quietly as the week started off, it sure did get super busy! After all them dag-blasted meetings yesterday--and I don't care what anyone says. Sitting in meetings for long periods of time can make a body just as tired as manual labor!--today has been a plethora of actual manual labor. I've been on my feet since 10:30 with only 30 minutes to sit during lunch. The rest of the time I've been here, yonder and everywhere putting out fires, filling complicated copy orders and cleaning up someone else's mess. I just now sat down for what will hopefully be a good hour or so until I go home.
But, however tired I am and however much it may look like I'm complaining, I actually am thankful for the work, the job, the bone tired feeling of a good day's work. I don't always get that sense of accomplishment but I'm always thankful for the employment. :)
Also, I weighed this morning and...ta da! I'd lost two pounds. So I celebrated with a caramel machiato, an apple fritter and lunch at Burger King. :-/
All other people's ideas, I promise. Had I not had such food pushing enabling friends, I'd have eaten the lunch I brought and drank my instant coffee with a Special K crisp thing. I still haven't figured out how to say no, apparently.
Oh well. It'll be okay. Maybe I've worked it all off??
Whatever.
But, however tired I am and however much it may look like I'm complaining, I actually am thankful for the work, the job, the bone tired feeling of a good day's work. I don't always get that sense of accomplishment but I'm always thankful for the employment. :)
Also, I weighed this morning and...ta da! I'd lost two pounds. So I celebrated with a caramel machiato, an apple fritter and lunch at Burger King. :-/
All other people's ideas, I promise. Had I not had such food pushing enabling friends, I'd have eaten the lunch I brought and drank my instant coffee with a Special K crisp thing. I still haven't figured out how to say no, apparently.
Oh well. It'll be okay. Maybe I've worked it all off??
Whatever.

Comments
I am a little bummed we didn't get to see Grimm here tonight due to senatorial debate. I have to stay up until 1am Sunday morning tomorrow night if I want to see it. Or I can try to watch it online Monday as I did Big Bang Theory today.
Ah, well...I watched Castle instead, recorded Monday night while I was across the way watching the "Debacle in Seattle" with a friend.