Bleh, bleh-bleh

I haven't seen the movie, but I love that bleh, bleh-bleh part of that, what was it...Hotel Transylvania? The one about Dracula and his daughter? Animated film. Anyway, I now go around saying "bleh, bleh-bleh" a lot. Mostly when I'm alone because everyone already thinks I'm weird without that added to my "resume." haha

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that this week is turning out to be a nightmare. Interviews, meetings, projects, etc. No time for a weekend review which I hate because this past weekend was wicked busy with lots of photos and stories!

Tomorrow and Friday aren't looking good, either. So. You may get two weekend reviews next week! haha

Oh! And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

:-)

Comments

Heather said…
Better to be too busy than to have no work at all, right? Hope you had a good Halloween!
Jana said…
Most of it is an unproductive busy, though. Lots of talking but not much accomplished that I can look at at the end of the day and say, "I finished that!" It's, "Ugh, another meeting." Lots of sitting around and talking. I go home exhausted with no sense of accomplishment at all. :(

Next week's looking just as bad. *sob*

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today