Mini-terrorists
I am convinced that mice are little mini-terrorists bent on destroying the world one wire at a time.
Not only did they destroy half of Daddy's Christmas lights he'd stored in the shed. I mean, that's bad enough. But today really takes the cake.
You may or may not know that My mother got a new Nissan Rogue last year. Or earlier this year. No, I think it was late last year. ANYWAY, the car is barely a year old and this morning it would not crank. Well, it did at first, but when she cut if off it wouldn't start a second time. The problem?
MICE.
A mouse or a group of mice had built a nest under the hood somewhere and chewed through some wires. A $1300 fix, peeps, according to the dealership. Warranty doesn't cover such a thing and the insurance adjuster is giving her grief about it even though something like that SHOULD be covered under a comprehensive auto insurance plan.
What the crap, mice? You don't have anything better to do than chew wires?
They did something similar to the lawn tractor (riding mower) that Daddy and I share not long after we got it three years ago. Chewed through the wires that connect the carburetor and we had to pay to have it repaired.
This with Mama's Rogue, though, takes the cake.
I know the little rodents serve a purpose on this earth or God wouldn't have created them. I just wish they'd serve their purpose less destructively.
Anybody got any ideas on how to keep mice off of a carport and out of sheds without using poison? With all the neighborhood cats and dogs, exposed poison is not an option. Neither is torching the place. haha
Thankfully, I have not yet had this problem on my property. I pray I never do.
Not only did they destroy half of Daddy's Christmas lights he'd stored in the shed. I mean, that's bad enough. But today really takes the cake.
You may or may not know that My mother got a new Nissan Rogue last year. Or earlier this year. No, I think it was late last year. ANYWAY, the car is barely a year old and this morning it would not crank. Well, it did at first, but when she cut if off it wouldn't start a second time. The problem?
MICE.
A mouse or a group of mice had built a nest under the hood somewhere and chewed through some wires. A $1300 fix, peeps, according to the dealership. Warranty doesn't cover such a thing and the insurance adjuster is giving her grief about it even though something like that SHOULD be covered under a comprehensive auto insurance plan.
What the crap, mice? You don't have anything better to do than chew wires?
They did something similar to the lawn tractor (riding mower) that Daddy and I share not long after we got it three years ago. Chewed through the wires that connect the carburetor and we had to pay to have it repaired.
This with Mama's Rogue, though, takes the cake.
I know the little rodents serve a purpose on this earth or God wouldn't have created them. I just wish they'd serve their purpose less destructively.
Anybody got any ideas on how to keep mice off of a carport and out of sheds without using poison? With all the neighborhood cats and dogs, exposed poison is not an option. Neither is torching the place. haha
Thankfully, I have not yet had this problem on my property. I pray I never do.
Comments