Not a real Weekend Review
Life.
Blergh.
In a nutshell this weekend I...
~grocery shopped
~Christmas shopped (I'm almost done!! Woot! Woot!)
~decorated the small tree in my bedroom.
~discovered that I'm (once again) an idiot. (No, Virginia. Two boxes of 20 count lights will NOT fill up a small tree with white lights.)
~strung up some "decorations" and lights outside.
~Talked to BFF on the phone. (It's been six months. Yikes!)
~Ate lightly.
~Lost 1lb.
~Finished TWO BOOKS!! (Brenda Novak FINALLY got out of the whole depressing/disturbing/dark thriller rut she was in. Can I get a Amen?)
~Watched The Holiday
~Slept.
~Washed clothes, dishes and myself. (Not at the same time.)
~Swept, vacuumed and partially dusted. (Again--not at the same time.)
~Finished decorating my dining table. (And forgot to photograph it.)
~Went to church. (Only once.)
~Offended my mother by smothering the bland hamburger "steak" she made for lunch Sunday with bbq sauce.
~Didn't give Libby the "Christmas Bath" I've been threatening her with.
That's (probably) all.
Blergh.
In a nutshell this weekend I...
~grocery shopped
~Christmas shopped (I'm almost done!! Woot! Woot!)
~decorated the small tree in my bedroom.
~discovered that I'm (once again) an idiot. (No, Virginia. Two boxes of 20 count lights will NOT fill up a small tree with white lights.)
~strung up some "decorations" and lights outside.
~Talked to BFF on the phone. (It's been six months. Yikes!)
~Ate lightly.
~Lost 1lb.
~Finished TWO BOOKS!! (Brenda Novak FINALLY got out of the whole depressing/disturbing/dark thriller rut she was in. Can I get a Amen?)
~Watched The Holiday
~Slept.
~Washed clothes, dishes and myself. (Not at the same time.)
~Swept, vacuumed and partially dusted. (Again--not at the same time.)
~Finished decorating my dining table. (And forgot to photograph it.)
~Went to church. (Only once.)
~Offended my mother by smothering the bland hamburger "steak" she made for lunch Sunday with bbq sauce.
~Didn't give Libby the "Christmas Bath" I've been threatening her with.
That's (probably) all.

Comments
PS. love your Kermit slippers.