Stick a Fork In It...

Cause I am done, done, done with one of the committees that has been running me ragged these past couple months. We are finito! We did what we set out to do and it's OVER. No more meetings! Well, for that committee, anyway. I still have the five other committees and two sub-committees that will be meeting periodically. But one is finished so I'm celebrating.

As one of the librarians said after our last meeting, I now have some freed up brain space.

Unfortunately, my brain is much like a re-writable DVD in the sense that after a while, the previously used and multiply rewritten space gets more and more warped with continued use until it's unusable.

Which means, kids, I completely spazzed in one of my other meetings yesterday and got "the look" from the committee chair.

Oopsies!

Anyway, I just had to celebrate the dissolution of the one committee a little bit on zee blog because nobody in my "real" life cares.

Just ask her!


In other news, Trixie, the resizing photos thing you suggested, apparently does the trick in letting me post photos again. It never occurred to me to resize because, well, I'm lazy and also Blogger never said there'd ever be a limit on photo "storage" so why would I?

But! I'm not the only one! Others on the blogger help page have reported the same issue and blogger SAYS they are working on it. But as of just before I resized the above photo it was still an issue for me. So Blogger? Get on that! For reelz.

Anyhoo, I figure Thanksgiving was, what? Two weeks ago now? So I probably won't ever finish that review. I don't even remember it all anymore. Except I ate. I ate A LOT over that four day weekend and had major family overload which led to one small incident I had to apologize for. Because ya'll? I am not always sunshine and light.

Shocked, aren't ya!

Comments

Heather said…
What?! You're not all sunshine and light? I am shocked. Seriously.

Hehehe...

Glad the resizing-the-photos tip helped you load a photo. :D
Aunt B said…
I'm shocked, too! I would have sworn you were all sunshine and light!! Glad you have a little breathing space now!
Jana said…
I know, right? I've just had all of ya'll fooled. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today