I'm Back...Part 2!
Oy.
Nothing like coming back from a nice Christmas vacation only to get knocked on your butt by a cold from Hell.
I came in to work Monday and Tuesday feeling like death and finally called in sick the rest of the week. That's why no new blogs, etc.
I hate calling in sick. It feels so irresponsible, especially since we JUST got back from Christmas vacay. But it's just not in my DNA to like leaving my co-workers in a lurch like that. I hate it. But I just could not continue dragging my phlegm and snot riddled self to the office. So I did what I never do and stayed home in bed. Ya'll, I think that is the worst cold I have had in YEARS. It actually even got me to go to the doctor which is something else I just never do.
Now. The doctor. Can I just say that I wish I could charge $70 for every ten minutes someone requests a meeting with ME???
No joke. I talked to the doctor all of ten minutes where-in he listened to my chest, checked my ears/eyes/glands and wrote me out a couple of prescriptions whilst basically calling me a big baby for bothering him. And all that for the low, low price of $70!
Ugh.
Seriously.
And I'm still hacking up my lungs every twenty minutes or so. Not. Fun. Or pretty.
Anyway, at this point, I'm pretty sure I don't even remember enough about Christmas to share much of that with ya'll. (You're welcome) But I'll try to at least share some of the photos later this week. We did a little mini-makeover to Lyssa's bedroom over the break as part of her Christmas present so I've got to show you that, if nothing else.
So until then...
xoxo
Nothing like coming back from a nice Christmas vacation only to get knocked on your butt by a cold from Hell.
I came in to work Monday and Tuesday feeling like death and finally called in sick the rest of the week. That's why no new blogs, etc.
I hate calling in sick. It feels so irresponsible, especially since we JUST got back from Christmas vacay. But it's just not in my DNA to like leaving my co-workers in a lurch like that. I hate it. But I just could not continue dragging my phlegm and snot riddled self to the office. So I did what I never do and stayed home in bed. Ya'll, I think that is the worst cold I have had in YEARS. It actually even got me to go to the doctor which is something else I just never do.
Now. The doctor. Can I just say that I wish I could charge $70 for every ten minutes someone requests a meeting with ME???
No joke. I talked to the doctor all of ten minutes where-in he listened to my chest, checked my ears/eyes/glands and wrote me out a couple of prescriptions whilst basically calling me a big baby for bothering him. And all that for the low, low price of $70!
Ugh.
Seriously.
And I'm still hacking up my lungs every twenty minutes or so. Not. Fun. Or pretty.
Anyway, at this point, I'm pretty sure I don't even remember enough about Christmas to share much of that with ya'll. (You're welcome) But I'll try to at least share some of the photos later this week. We did a little mini-makeover to Lyssa's bedroom over the break as part of her Christmas present so I've got to show you that, if nothing else.
So until then...
xoxo
Comments
(And yes, I am playing catch-up...I didn't realize I was so far behind with your blog--sorry!)
hehehe
Glad you've avoided any illnesses so far. :)