Spring What?
The earth around me is certainly celebrating Spring. If I can ever drag my lazy carcass outside with my camera, I'll hafta show ya. The plum trees in my backyard are starting to bloom and the grass/weeds closest to my house are just positive that it's June. Seriously, I need to mow already. Obnoxious grass/weeds. Even the slugs are out and about already.
How do I know the slugs are out and about already? Blech. I had a first hand experience with one last night. One got stuck in Libby's hair when I took her out before bedtime last night and I didn't know it until I was rubbing/hugging her and I got slimed. Ugh. So. Gross.
Now she's got this bit of matted hair from dried slug slime so poor baby's gonna need a bath.
You know, I've had to do a lot of things since I got Libby that I never thought I'd ever be able to stomach. Cleaning up vomit. Picking up poop. Scrubbing down walls after a case of explosive diarrhea (hers, not mine). And now, removing slimy slugs.
Alls I gots to say is, "Thank God for paper towels!"
How do I know the slugs are out and about already? Blech. I had a first hand experience with one last night. One got stuck in Libby's hair when I took her out before bedtime last night and I didn't know it until I was rubbing/hugging her and I got slimed. Ugh. So. Gross.
Now she's got this bit of matted hair from dried slug slime so poor baby's gonna need a bath.
You know, I've had to do a lot of things since I got Libby that I never thought I'd ever be able to stomach. Cleaning up vomit. Picking up poop. Scrubbing down walls after a case of explosive diarrhea (hers, not mine). And now, removing slimy slugs.
Alls I gots to say is, "Thank God for paper towels!"
Comments