Another Kid Funny
Sunday while we were at Granny's for Easter, Efan I were in the living room alone playing and being shy. As you may recall, Granny has a Boston Terrier (that I once mistakenly identified as a Pug before I knew better) named Penny who she adores and has thus collected a lot of Boston Terrier themed paraphernalia. One such BT themed item, is a ceramic painted plaque depicting a "Penny" jumping over the moon.
Efan and I were snuggled up on the chair next to the table where the plaque is displayed and he studied the plaque for a while, marveling over the fact that Penny is jumping over the moon. He looks at me, serious as can be and says, "It's not real, though." I agreed that no, it wasn't real to which he responded, "Dogs don't jump over the moon, only cows do that."
:-D
Efan and I were snuggled up on the chair next to the table where the plaque is displayed and he studied the plaque for a while, marveling over the fact that Penny is jumping over the moon. He looks at me, serious as can be and says, "It's not real, though." I agreed that no, it wasn't real to which he responded, "Dogs don't jump over the moon, only cows do that."
:-D
Comments