Easter, A Few Days Late

So this week has been craptasticly busy. I won't even begin to get into it because, who has time? Also, who the heck cares?

Anyway, Easter happened last weekend. It was cold. It was wet. It was still fun. Mostly because of these guys...


Also, my mother does not know what "photobombing" is. Or she didn't until I explained it to her. Still not sure that she actually understands what the term means. But yeah, that's me, photobombing the kids' selfies--a term that I just learned. It's hard to keep up with all this newfangled lingo, ain't it?

Anyhoo, instead of narrating my Easter (because who wants a play-by-play of that?) I'll just share the photos I took.

The little princess. Ain't she perty?


I have no photos of Emmy in her Easter clothes because she changed clothes as soon as we got home from church. Nana's got all the photos we made at church. :-/


I love this moment with Lyssa and Nana . They look so sweet. I hope one day when Lyssa is in the midst of her teen years and thinks all adults are lame she looks at this picture and remembers how much she loved her Nana.


Efan has not quite mastered the art of fake smiling. Mostly because he hates having his picture taken. But ain't he the handsomest little guy ever?


All the beautiful people. Notice I'm not included.


Never mind my shoddy photography. I love the smiles on these kids. I'm pretty sure I was cracking them up about something because Efan told me all day how funny and silly I am. ha!


"Take a picture of my bootay!" so says the boy what hates having his photo taken and thought it was hilarious that I actually took a picture of his adorable little booty. ;-)


My darling girls. I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them this happy forever.


Sis2 forgot to pack Lyssa's regular shoes to change into so all she had were her church shoes. Since it was muddy from all the rain, Emmy carried her around to hunt eggs so that Lyssa's church shoes wouldn't get filthy. Is that the way to hunt eggs or what? :-D


Efan, on the other hand, had his own personal egg hunting guide in our cousin, Tiffy. She's, quite possibly, my favorite of all my cousins's kids.


And so concludes the photographic tour of my Easter.

Now it's back to regular programming including more car repairs, meetings, emotional eating, and A HAIR CUT. Happy April!

P.S. Don't get too excited about the hair cut. I took off six inches and STILL have long hair. Yes. My hair had gotten crazy stupid long.

Comments

Heather said…
Great pics of the kids--especially the ones of Lyssa with Nana, and Lyssa with Ethan.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today