Friday Afternoon With Kids

So yeah. I took off early Friday to make up for some Saturday hours I was having to work. Here's what my afternoon looked like...











Efan I played at their house until time to pick Lyssa up from school. Then it was off to the fro-yo place for coffee and white chocolate (for me and Lyssa) and chocolate and dulce de leche (for Efan and Sis2).

Then it was watching the fish in the pond in front of the shopping center. They're fascinated by them.

Then it was back to their house to play on the swings and ride bikes. Didn't get pics of that, though. Was too busy playing. :)

Fridays with kids are even happier than usual Fridays.

Comments

Heather said…
What?! No picture of you on the swings? So disappointing... LOL. Looks like the munchkins were having fun!
Jana said…
Girl, please. My big ol' butt hasn't touched the seat of a swing since the first Bush was in the Whitehouse. LOL I am, however, a master at PUSHING swings...or kids ON swings. ;-)
Heather said…
Ah, come on! Swings are FUN! Hehe...
Jana said…
Yes, yes they are. They are also made for butts much smaller and less heavy than mine. Unless we're talking porch swings. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today