The Disappearing Jana

Ugh. Time is just...not on my side. Although, admittedly, yesterday I was off-line and off work doing fun things with the little ones. And the not-so-little-anymore ones. (Emmy's back in town.) But still...I have pictures I want to share! Stories I want to share! And time is just not working with me here. Meetings on top of meetings. Informal and formal timesuckers alike...MEETINGS! Ugh!

All that to say...Tomorrow my last meeting wraps up as soon as I'm done feeding the person I'm meeting lunch and then I am YOURS. Well, yours and the annual report's that is due MONDAY. Ack!

*runs away screaming*

Comments

Heather said…
I know what you mean about time. July sailed by so fast, it's like we blinked and it was...gone. Since the demise of Google Reader I am soooo far behind on blog posts it's not funny. And, I've just discovered that Bloglovin (which I HATE) apparently removes notifications for unread posts after a certain amount of days. Just one more reason to despise them. They are certainly no GR. I was never 500 posts behind there. At most it was 100, and much easier to catch up on.
Jana said…
You mean we had a July? I hardly knew it. haha

This whole summer has just flown by. In between birthday parties and interviews and meetings I just hardly recognized that we've even had a summer other than the miserable heat and humidity.

Hope you can get caught up and stay caught up with your blogs and such. I know it's bound to be frustrating adjusting to a new reader service. :-/

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today