A 7th Grader

Um...What the...?
1st day of 7th grade, 13 yrs old

She's officially a 7th grader.

I don't...I can't even...

Whatever happened to THIS little girl?

First day of 1st grade, I think.
Excuse me while I go sob into a book now.

Comments

Heather said…
Wow, Emmy's really growing up. I love that our 80s fashions are coming back into style. :D
Jana said…
I'm not sure how I feel about the 80's fashions. But she, at least, makes it look cute. haha
Heather said…
Aw, come on -- at least it was better than the 60s or 70s. BTW, in Em looks JUST like a friend's little sister did when we were in HS. Swear!
Jana said…
I actually like the 60's fashion. LOL Not so much on the 70's but early 60's? Kinda cool, actually. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today