I'm Not Mature Either
So A and I are currently in this a power struggle. Or maybe it's just all in my head because I'm feeling very resentful of her right now. Or maybe she really is testing me to see how far she has to push me before I cave and let her have her way.
I don't like feeling this way toward a friend. It makes me feel petty and small. And perhaps I am. It's also putting a strain on my friendship with E because she's stuck in the middle. Or maybe she's playing us against each other. It's hard to tell.
Or maybe I"m just PMSing and A pushed all the wrong buttons and didn't even realize it.
Either way, today is a good day for me to avoid my friends.
So I'll be over here hiding behind my desk and trying to talk myself out of walking over to Panda Express for some orange chicken.
I don't like feeling this way toward a friend. It makes me feel petty and small. And perhaps I am. It's also putting a strain on my friendship with E because she's stuck in the middle. Or maybe she's playing us against each other. It's hard to tell.
Or maybe I"m just PMSing and A pushed all the wrong buttons and didn't even realize it.
Either way, today is a good day for me to avoid my friends.
So I'll be over here hiding behind my desk and trying to talk myself out of walking over to Panda Express for some orange chicken.
Comments