After Party

I'll have pics and stories from Efan's birthday party tomorrow. But for tonight, I wanted to share one of my favorite scenes from yesterday.

The part of the drive home that meant I was almost to my house and Libs.


Love to love on my babies but I love going  home, too.

Comments

Heather said…
Love the sky above that country scene!
Jana said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said…
We've had some really pretty skies lately. I guess with all the weather changes it makes the sky look much deeper. Plus, Instagram has some really great filters that enhance the photo to it's truer to life vibrancy. :)
Heather said…
Our skies have varied quite a bit. At the start of October, we had deep blue cloudless skies which made for harsh light that wasn't very condusive to quality photos. Then we had two weeks of mostly cloudy, gray, dismal skies -- we missed seeing the full moon and a meteor shower because of them, not to mention how COLD it was.

This week...one moment mostly sunny, the next it's completely cloudy, but temps have been more "seasonable" than the previous two weeks. Too bad I had to work today, 'cause the fog would have made for some cool shots over at the marsh or the cemetery.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today