Awesome

So, I weed eated today. Partially, anyway. Stupid batteries on the weed eater died before I could get it all. 



Meanwhile, my arms are still so weak that even picking up a glass of water is shaky.

I know. First world problem.

Comments

Heather said…
Having used an electric hedge trimmer, I can sympathize. Some machines really leave you feeling a bit shakey after using them.
Jana said…
Definitely! I shouldn't complain, tho, since it was the first time this summer that I've had to do it. Daddy did for me once back in June and the sprayed weed killer that lasted most of the summer. Hopefully one more crack T and that'll be the last time for the year.
Jana said…
"Crack AT it" was what I meant. Still haven't mastered typing on this phone yet. :-/

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today