Commute Home

Silly slow dirt bike. At least I'm calling it a dirt bike. Because if this thing is considered a motorcycle, I'll bet it needs therapy.


And did I mention that it was slow? Because it was. :-/

Comments

Heather said…
ROFL...if you thought that thing was slow, you should have been behind the tractor combine we ended up following this morning. I swear it took us five minutes to go one mile!
Jana said…
Ugh. I hate getting stuck behind farm equipment. It happens way to often out where I live. And you're right. They are MUCH slower. You could probably get out and walk faster than following those things. hehehehe
Heather said…
Hehe.... Since I am capable of walking a mile in 15 minutes, you know I could have left him in the dust, LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today