Hitting Refresh

If you're reading me from my actual blog you may notice a little something different. I've changed templates! Just felt like the place needed a little bit of a face lift. I wish I could afford to have a header designed specifically for me like the professional bloggers do, but since this here blog is not exactly making any money to pay for itself, that ain't gonna happen. ;-)


Comments

Heather said…
Cool template -- I didn't know they had one with books. Lately I've been feeling like mine could use a change, since I've had the orange scheme a couple years now, but have no idea what to change it to. :-\
Jana said…
I didn't realize they had one with books either until I got to playing around in there. And of course I customized the header color to suit me and my tendency to blue. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Lost

Me and the boob tube

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Today